For nearly a century, University of Saint Mary of the Lake/Mundelein Seminary has prepared thousands of caring and compassionate priests to serve in the Archdiocese of Chicago and around the world. USML/Mundelein Seminary thrives today thanks to the generous gifts from priest alumni and friends who help fund our mission to educate and train young seminarians who are the future spiritual leaders of our Church.
Numerous Mundelein Seminary donors have discovered that time spent considering the best ways to structure their gifts can help them make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning goals as well.
- You will discover ways to make gifts to Mundelein Seminary you may not have thought possible.
- You will learn how to give in ways that can actually "give back" for a time, providing extra income in retirement years or to help fund educational expenses and other needs.
- You can add meaning to your gift by using it to honor a special friend or loved one.
- You will see how to save money on income, gift and estate taxes and redirect those amounts for use in ways you choose.
- You will enjoy your giving more, knowing you are investing in Mundelein Seminary in ways that allow you to give the most you can at the lowest possible cost.
Effective gift planning is good for the donor as well as the recipient. We trust the information presented here will help you maximize the potential of your resources through preserving financial security for yourself and your family while supporting Mundelein Seminary and/or other charities in which you believe.